Flexible Spending Accounts
Save Taxes with a Flexible Spending Account.
The flexible spending account (FSA) program lets you pay for certain expenses with tax-free money. When you choose to participate, you elect to have salary deducted from your paycheck, before it is taxed, and directed to your flexible spending account.
This untaxed money is then available to reimburse you for certain health care and dependent care services provided during the calendar year.
- PayFlex website
- Quick reference guide to PayFlex website
- What’s eligible on a Health Care or Dependent Care FSA
- Mobile application information
- Claim form
- FSA worksheet - Calculate the amount you’ll need to contribute to your FSA.
- Providing required documentation for PayFlex debit card substantiation