Administered by Trustmark
Accident insurance through Trustmark helps protect you and your family from the costs of unexpected accidents. This plan includes benefits for initial care, injuries, hospitalization, follow-up care, transportation and lodging to help employees cushion the financial blow of an accident. Other features include:
- Benefits are paid directly to you and are in addition to Purdue's medical and disability benefits.
- Family coverage options.
- No medical underwriting or pre-existing condition limitations.
- A wellness benefit of $50 for routine physicals, immunizations and health screening tests, regardless of other coverage; provides a maximum of 2 wellness visits per person or 10 wellness visits per family annually.
How to Enroll (Not restricted to annual open enrollment)
You may enroll by signing into the EBenefits system and electing coverage. Coverage begins 6-8 weeks after enrollment; all policies begin on the 1st day of the month.
- Example: Enroll Mar. 15 and coverage begins May 1.
- Description of accident insurance plan
- How to file a wellness claim
- Trustmark accident insurance certificate SAMPLE