Working Parents Club
On-campus parent network
Inspired by Purdue University's APSAC and CCSAC committees, WorkLife Programs created an on-campus parent network for Purdue faculty, staff and graduate staff parents. The Purdue Working Parents Club (PWPC) influences speaker topics for WorkLife Programs, hosts social networking activities and parent only events, as well as kid playgroups, and conducts online conversations for working parents.
PWPC has its own network on Facebook available only to members of the Purdue community. Monitored by the PWPC Steering Committee, this site is where members can:
- View and link to upcoming events/activities scheduled by the Steering Committee
- Post networking opportunities for Purdue employees with children of similar ages/interests
- Suggest activities for large or small group interaction
- Pose questions for other parents about various aspects of parenting/child development
Join us by registering on Facebook.
- Go to the Facebook Web site and follow the steps to set up your account.
Once you are a registered user of Facebook:
- Sign into your personal Facebook account.
- Search for "Purdue Working Parents Club" (search box in top center of screen).
- Click "Like" to become a fan of the page and receive updates in your News Feed.
For additional questions, please email Purdue Working Parents Club.
PWPC Steering Committee
- Jeanette Britton
- Laura Esman
- Mindy Paulet
- Christine Sharp
- Branna Smith
- Cara Wetzel