Children's Choice at the Patty Jischke Early Care & Education Center - Applying
Current Purdue employees use the WorkLife Programs online registration system to register for child care at Children's Choice at the Patty Jischke Center in three easy steps.
- Go to the online registration system and use your Purdue career account and password to log in.
- On the left-hand navigation bar, click on Child Care Registration.
- Purdue information is automatically populated if you have used our site before. Complete the rest of the form and hit submit.
Current Purdue employees are defined as:
- Benefits-eligible full-time and part-time faculty and staff currently on staff
- Non-benefits-eligible faculty and staff currently on staff
- Organizations designated by the University (PRF/PAA)
To withdraw an application once you've registered, follow the first two steps above and click 'Withdraw' at the bottom of your application.
Future Purdue employees who have been offered an appointment/position and students should complete the application below and either mail it to Children's Choice at the Patty Jischke Center, 90 Nimitz Drive, West Lafayette IN 47906 or email it to email@example.com.