Tier 1 lab services at State Street Office Facility have moved to the Center for Healthy Living
The Tier 1, Mid America Clinical Laboratories site formerly located at the State Street Office Facility (SSOF) has moved to the Center for Healthy Living. The center is located in the Purdue West Shopping Center at 1400 W. State St.
Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Using the lab
- You must have a written, signed lab order from your health care provider.
- Please bring your Purdue medical plan ID card.
- Be sure to follow any special instructions from your health care provider (for example, fasting after midnight). Call the lab for more information.
- All lab results will be reported directly to your health care provider. The lab does not receive your test results; they are available only from your provider.
- The lab is able to provide services only to Purdue faculty, staff and dependents covered by one of Purdue's medical plans.
- If you have questions about your testing, call Mid America Clinical Laboratories at 877-803-1010.