Tier 1 lab services at the Center for Healthy Living
A Tier 1, Mid America Clinical Laboratory is located at the Center for Healthy Living. The center is located in the Purdue West Shopping Center at 1400 W. State St.
Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Using the lab
- You must have a written, signed lab order from your health care provider.
- Please bring your Purdue medical plan ID card.
- Be sure to follow any special instructions from your health care provider (for example, fasting after midnight). Call the lab for more information.
- All lab results will be reported directly to your health care provider. The lab does not receive your test results; they are available only from your provider.
- The lab is able to provide services only to Purdue faculty, staff and dependents covered by one of Purdue's medical plans.
- If you have questions about your testing, call Mid America Clinical Laboratories at 877-803-1010.