Get a free flu shot at any of these events hosted by the Center for Healthy Living
- Oct. 7: Nelson Hall, Room 3203, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Oct. 8: Stewart Center, Room 214 A&B, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Oct. 16: Stewart Center, Room 214 A&B, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Oct. 17: Birck Nanotechnology Center, Room 1001, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
You don’t need an appointment; just stop in whenever it’s most convenient for you. Benefits-eligible faculty and staff should bring their PUID card. Spouses and same-sex domestic partners covered on a Purdue medical plan can get a free flu shot at any of the events simply by showing their Anthem ID card.
Can’t make it to an on-campus event?
Anyone covered on a Purdue medical plan – including children – can get a free flu shot one of these ways:
- Go to a retail pharmacy: Choose a pharmacy from the list of covered locations. Be sure to have the Anthem ID card with you for everyone who’s getting a flu shot.
- Go to your health care provider: All Purdue medical plans cover seasonal flu shots for covered employees and family members.
Contact Human Resources at 49-42222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the events available especially for official retirees of Purdue University and their spouses/same-sex domestic partners.