Tools, education and assistance
- User-friendly medical plan comparison tool: Truven Informed Enrollment will be available this fall, the tool will use your previous claims data to show your estimated financial outcome under each of the 2014 plans.
- HR website: The central location for all information and tools related to the 2014 medical plans and benefits open enrollment.
- Presentations to the general Purdue community and to smaller groups, including individual departments, as requested.
- Walk-in labs during open enrollment
- Ongoing coverage in Purdue Today
- Coverage in new HR Connect e-newsletter
- APSAC and CSSAC newsletters
- Email from Human Resources
Customer service is available, as usual, through these sources: