Join the HHS Student Council
The HHS Student Council is a student organization which strives to represent the HHS student body. Council members represent all HHS departments, and aim to provide opportunities for enhanced communication between the students, faculty, and administration of the college and the Purdue community.
- Must be enrolled full-time in the College of Health and Human Sciences
- Cumulative GPA must be 2.5 or higher for non-first year students
- First-year students are eligible to apply
How to Apply
- Applications are available at the callout in the HHS Undergraduate Student Services Office in Matthews Hall, Room 126 or can be downloaded from the HHS Student Council Meetings and Events Page.
- Complete and submit application to Matthews Hall, Room 126.
- Sign up for an interview at the time that application is submitted.
- Attendance at bi-weekly meetings (weekly if needed before major events)
- Attendance at all council events
- Completion of one office hour per week in the council office in Matthews Hall
- Maintain cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above