Join the HHS Student Ambassadors
The HHS Student Ambassadors is a select group of 50-60 HHS students who serve as representatives of the college for recruiting, advancement, and alumni activities. Among their responsibilities, ambassadors attend and speak at alumni events, talk with prospective students and their parents, and blog once a month.
- Full-time student enrolled in HHS at least two semesters
- Minimum two semesters remaining in school
- A cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher on 4.0 scale
How to Apply
- Information about the HHS Ambassador program and application process will be available at the callout on February 11, 2016 from 7:00-8:00 p.m. in STEW, Room 214AB. Current HHS Ambassadors will be present to answer questions.
- Online Application available beginning 8:00 p.m. on February 11, 2016. Complete and submit the application by 5:00 p.m., March 11, 2016.
- Applicants will be notified if selected for an interview. New ambassadors will be notified by the end of April and their term will begin in August 2016.
- Not able to attend the callout? Teresa Eloff, an HHS Ambassador Advisor, will hold two “drop-in” sessions to share information about the Ambassadors program and answer any questions you might have.
- Drop-in Info sessions for those not able to attend the February 11th callout: · Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 2:30-3:30 PM, Matthews Hall, Room 111 · Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 10:30-11:30 AM, Matthews Hall, Room 111
- Participation in the mandatory two-day orientation in August
- Attendance at monthly meetings with the program coordinators
- Participation in at least 15 HHS Ambassador activities each semester
- Serve a one-year term beginning in April
At the end of the one-year term, each ambassador will be evaluated on participation and performance. If at any time during a term an ambassador should be placed on academic probation, fail a course, transfer out of HHS, or behave unprofessionally, he/she will be asked to resign.
For more information, contact:
Director of Undergraduate Recruitment
Associate Director of Student Services
Matthews Hall, Room 105
Director of Donor Relations and Events
Stone Hall, Room 106