I was born and raised in Hammond, IN. I have pretty much been in West Lafayette ever since I came to Purdue for my undergraduate degree. This is my home now.
- B.A. from Purdue University – majors in English and Psychology
- M.S. from Purdue University – Counseling and College Student Personnel Services
- Live-in houseparent, team leader, counselor, Assistant Director – Cary Home for Children
- Licensing Consultant – IN State Department of Public Welfare
- Executive Director – Community and Family Resource Center
- Parent of twin boys one of whom has special needs
- Veterinary Assistant – Pets & Vets as Partners
- Academic Advisor – Purdue University
Advice for Boilermakers:
Live and enjoy the experience. Keep your priorities straight. Do your best and be careful to not overcommit. Build the memories and the connections! Achieve!
- Love animals.
- Have trained a service dog.
- Enjoy reading, movies, and travel.
- Interested in augmentative communication.