Cedarburg, Wisconsin was where I was born and lived most of my life. My family still lives there. I moved to Indiana in 1976 with my husband (from MN) for his position and never left Indiana.
- B.S. Degree in Dietetics, University of Wisconsin-Stout
- Resident Assistant, University of Wisconsin-Stout
- RD, CD – Chief Clinical Dietitian in MN and IN
- Independent Consulting Practice for Nursing Homes in Indiana and Instructor, Ivy Tech
- Adm. Assistant Purdue Botanicals Research Center and CERC Alzheimer Grant, Purdue University
- Undergraduate Advising Coordinator, Nutrition Science and assistant with NUTRI 400-Executive in Classroom, Purdue University
Advice for Boilermakers:
Know your passion. That's what will help you on your road to success. Focus on it. Learn everything you can about it.
- I have five children including two sets of twins and 2 grandchildren.
- I love pets, traveling, knitting, sewing and gardening and live on a Christmas tree farm.