I was born and raised in Fowler, IN. I moved away to Cincinnati, OH, Indianapolis & Lafayette, IN, but later I moved back to Fowler, as it's a nice, small town where I wanted to raise my family.
- Benton Central High School
- General Office Training – enabled me to get my first secretarial position at Purdue.
- January 1991 – Secretary, Computer and Information Technology (CIT), Purdue University
- Secretary, The Office Of Vice Provost for Research, Purdue University
- Secretary, Information Technology at Purdue (ITaP), Purdue University
- Secretary, Health Sciences Student Services Office, Purdue University
Advice for Boilermakers:
Work hard, but take time to enjoy your college experience, try new things and always stand up for your beliefs and yourself – don't follow peer pressure. Be responsible at all times and think about what consequences your actions will have BEFORE you act.
- I am second to youngest of 8 kids in my family
- I love spending time with all of my family, especially my 5 grandchildren
- I enjoy reading (one of my favorites is Atlas Shrugged by Ann Rand)
- I love to cook and bake