David (Dave) Tate
Williamsport, Indiana. Home to the highest waterfall in Indiana and where I met my wife of 41 years, we were high school sweethearts. My wife, Maureen, is the Events Manager for Ross-Ade Stadium and Mackey Arena. Our son, Ryan, is a sous chef in Indianapolis
- B.S. Industrial Management, Purdue University
- M.S. Counseling and Personnel Services, Purdue University
- Director of Medical Laboratory Sciences, Purdue University
- Coordinator of Alumni Relations, Health Sciences
Advice for Boilermakers:
First, be realistic in your choice of career goals. Then hold nothing back and don't take any failures you have personally, but use them as a learning tool.
- I collect signed First Edition Books.
- I love to camp and hike.
- I bench pressed 345 lbs. on my 66th Birthday!