- B.A. in Psychology, University of Wisconsin - Madison
- M.Ed. in Counselor Education - Student Affairs, Clemson University
- Graduate Assistant Academic Advisor, Clemson University
- Teaching Assistant, Experimental Psychology, University of Wisconsin - Madison
Advice for Boilermakers:
Try to achieve balance as much as possible. Do you best in your coursework, but also get involved in the community or join a student organization. College is a great time to meet new people and try new things!
- I've lived on 3 different continents.
- I love dogs and hope to adopt one in the near future!