I was born in Jackson, TN but grew up in Elkhart, IN
- B.A., History, Purdue University (2001)
- M.S., Sports & Exercise Psychology, Purdue University (2004)
- Swim Coach, Lafayette Area Aquatics
- Limited Term Lecturer, Department of Health & Kinesiology, Purdue University
- Academic Advisor, College of Liberal Arts, Purdue University
- Academic Advisor, College of Health & Human Sciences, Purdue University
Advice for Boilermakers:
Take advantage of all the great opportunities available to you at Purdue. Interesting Courses, cutting edge research, dynamic student organizations, and amazing study abroad experiences can change your life and allow you to make an impact on the world around you.
Don't be afraid to ask questions!
My husband Jeff and I have two daughters, Lauren and Allison.
After being a swimmer for many, many years I have recently started running. My husband and I have completed a couple of 5K races, one 10K race, and we are training for our first half marathon.