Originally from Stillwater, MN but have made my home in the Lafayette area for the past 14 years…geez time flies!!!
- B.A.in Movement & Sport Sciences and Physical Education, Purdue University
- M.S.in Pedagogy & Administration, Purdue University
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, Purdue University
- Academic Advisor, Purdue University
Advice for Boilermakers:
A happy and successful life in college depends on achieving balance – balance in the types of courses you take each semester, balance between academics and extracurricular activities, and, of course, balance between work and play. Managing stress, health, and your psychological and emotional well-being at Purdue is also about finding balance. Know your limits but don't be afraid to step outside your comfort zone. The time will fly by, seize the opportunities that are in front of you!!
- Hobbies include running, biking, sports and trying new DIY projects and recipes (mostly found on Pinterest!!)
- Alumni of the Purdue Women's Soccer Team.