I was born in Wichita, Kansas. Since then, I have lived in Colorado, Wisconsin, Kansas and Arizona. For the last 8 years Indiana is home!
- B.S.E. in Mathematics and Physical Education, Emporia State University, Emporia, KS
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction, Wichita State University, Wichita, KS
- High School Mathematics Teacher, Wichita, KS and Tempe, AZ
- Adjunct Faculty, Mathematics, Ivey Tech Community College Lafayette, IN
- Academic Advisor, Purdue University
- Student Program Specialist/Academic Advisor, Purdue University
Advice for Boilermakers:
Being a student at Purdue University is work…sometimes very hard work. Learn to manage your time and you will reach your goals. Get involved in student activities, clubs, sports, or organizations. Have fun! Your eventual degree from Purdue is an achievement you will find to be respected worldwide!
- I am married to Howard. Our three kids and their spouses live all over the US, so we plan vacation time for get-togethers in Colorado, Illinois, and Washington D.C.
- I love to golf and bike!