My Kitchen is the Heart of my Home! I was born and raised in Gary, IN. I moved to West Lafayette to attend college. My house is divided, I am a Colts fan and my husband is a bears fan.
- B.S. in Hospitality and Tourism Management, Purdue University
- Sales Consultant, Partylite Gifts, INC
- Guest Service Representative, Studio Plus Hotel
- AGM and Hotel Manager, Extended Stay America
- Housekeeping Manager, The Allerton "Crowne Plaza" Hotel
- General Manager, Hampton Inn
Advice for Boilermakers:
LIVE, LOVE, and Laughter! Live at Purdue by joining a club, play a sport, and/or stay in a residence hall. Love your major that will help you make an impact on the world around you. Laughter makes your heart grow founder. Laugh with your family and friends who will support you throughout this adventure and life. Have fun on this journey at Purdue. I did and I still do from time to time. Go Boilers!
- My dream is to open my own bed and breakfast.
- I am a huge fan of Looney Tunes especially Tweety.
- My hobbies are sewing, crafting, cooking, traveling, and catching a movie.
- I have a manicuring license for the state of Michigan.