I was born in Lafayette and when I was 2 ½ we moved to Muncie, IN. I grew up in Muncie, but I moved back to Lafayette in 2002.
- Associate's Degree – Travel and Tourism – Indiana Business College, Muncie, IN
- Currently taking classes to obtain my Associate's Degree in Office Administration from Ivy Tech, Lafayette, IN
- Sutherland Travel Service – Travel Agent
- Holiday Inn Express – Front Desk
- Midwest Medical Copy Service – Copy Associate
- Purdue University – Staff Benefits Clerk
- Purdue University – College of Health and Human Sciences Secretary
Advice for Boilermakers:
I have always been kind of intimidated when it comes to attending a big college like this, so I would have to say to those students, drink in every experience you have while you are here. Take advantage of everything the university offers you and involve yourself in the multitude of possibilities out there!
- I love to read just about anything you give me though I wasn't always a reader. I just REALLY got into it here in the last couple of years.
- I am a music FANATIC! I don't like just one type of music, I can listen to anything. I always wanted to be a singer, but never had the confidence to pull it off.
- I am an animal lover.
- I love spending time at my parent's house in the country. It's always so peaceful.