- M.Ed. Higher Education: College Student Affairs Leadership, Grand Valley State University
- B.S. Elementary Education, Lee Honors College, Western Michigan University
- Substitute Teacher, Professional Education Services Group
- Instructor, Laker Skills for Success, Grand Valley State University
- Undergraduate Teacher Education Student Program Specialist, Grand Valley State University
- Academic Advisor/Student Program Specialist, Purdue University
Advice for Boilermakers:
Be involved! During my undergraduate experience I gained a vast amount of knowledge applicable to my professional career through involvement on campus. With over 900 student organizations, Purdue has many opportunities that would assist in your personal growth and assist you in building relationships around campus.
- I love research and writing
- I serve as associate editor of copy and content for Annuals of the Next Generation
- I love to compete in bass tournaments and have done so around the country
- Other hobbies include attending sporting events, adventuring in the outdoors, and spending time with my wife, Meghan.