I was born in Hartford City, Indiana; I have lived in Knoxville, Tennessee and Cincinnati, Ohio, but have been in West Lafayette since 1978, so that certainly feels like home.
- B.S. in Audiology and Speech Sciences, Purdue University
- M.A. in Audiology, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- M.S. in Child Development, Purdue University
- Teacher Certification in Early Childhood Education/Early Childhood Special Education
- Clinical Audiologist, University of Tennessee Speech and Hearing Center, Cincinnati Speech and Hearing Center, St. Elizabeth Hospital (Lafayette)
- Preschool Teacher, Village Nursery School, West Lafayette
- University Supervisor, Department of Child Development and Family Studies, Purdue University
- Academic Advisor, Department of Child Development and Family Studies, College of Health and Human Sciences
Advice for Boilermakers:
Learn well and add experiences that will help you toward your career goal. But make sure you take time to enjoy your time at Purdue—it will go by quickly!
- I am the mother of 4 Purdue grads…our family bleeds black and gold!
- I like most sports and go to most home football and basketball games.
- Back in the 1980's, Purdue published basketball cards with Purdue players on them. I happen to be on Glenn Robinson's basketball card, cheering in the background but with a red sweater on (my excuse is that it was the Christmas season). I have since improved my choice of game apparel!