West Lafayette, IN
- B.S. in Retail Management, Purdue University
- Branch Office Administrator, Edward Jones
- Administrative Assistant, Purdue University
Advice for Boilermakers:
Take advantage of every opportunity that presents itself to you: This could range from internships to teaching assistantships to community service projects. The best way to grow as a person and meet new people is to get involved in new things. You will find that most of the people that truly enjoy college are the ones that have made connections within their campus community.
- I am a reality tv junkie!
- I have 2 metal rods and 14 screws in my right leg.
- I have a slight obsession with shoes. I own over 60, but I always wear the same 10 pairs!