- B.S. in Education, Purdue University
- M.S. in Retail Management, Purdue University
- Store Manager, Specialty retailer
- Visiting Instructor, Ball State University
- Internship/Conference Coordinator, Purdue University
Advice for Boilermakers:
Consider your time at Purdue University as not just an academic experience, but as the beginning of your professional career. Be engaged in your plan of study and maximize your time while you are at Purdue, both within the classroom as well as outside of the classroom. Explore and utilize all resources that are available to you. Find mentors in Purdue faculty, staff and fellow students who can assist you in your growth and development during your academic career here as well as be a mentor to others.
- I enjoy a good pun and clever play on words.
- Love chocolate!