Applications for Dual Track Degrees
If you are applying for a dual track degree, that is, you are interested in obtaining a Master's or Audiology degree and also a Doctoral degree, you must submit materials both via CSDCAS and via Purdue’s online system. Please read and follow the instructions below carefully.
If you are thinking of applying to the Dual Track degree program at Purdue, we strongly recommend that you contact prospective Ph.D. supervisors before starting the application process.
Materials to be submitted to CSDCAS Centralized Application:
Online application (CSDCAS Application) Your application must be marked by CSDCAS as "Complete" no later than January 1st in order to be considered for admission. It is ok if the application has not yet been verified or mailed.
- Application fee
- Three letters of recommendation (Recommendation Letters)
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended. Please refer to CSDCAS instructions.
- (OPTIONAL) Statement of purpose (you may explain any special circumstances applicable to your background and elaborate on your scholarly publications, awards, achievements, abilities, and/or professional history)
- Written and Video question prompts. Responses are required.
Materials to be submitted to Purdue University via the Online Application System:
- Online application (Graduate Application)
NOTE: Apply as a Ph.D. Student on this form
- Statement of Purpose. (Guide to Writing a Statement of Purpose)
- Resume or curriculum vita. This is an optional field in the application system, but is required by the department.
- List of 2 recommenders.
Official transcripts from all institutions attended. All applicants must submit official transcripts directly to the SLHS Department prior to February 15th but after any Fall grades post. Any transcripts sent electronically through an approved e-service (e-SCRIP, etc) cannot be sent to the department but rather must be sent to the Graduate School at email@example.com. This delays the receipt of the transcript to the department so hard copies mailed directly to the department are preferred. International transcripts must be submitted in their original form and in translation, along with copies of any diplomas awarded. Please send any hard copy official transcripts to the SLHS Graduate Program Secretary.
Note: The Purdue application system allows you to upload copies of your official transcripts but this is neither mandatory or necessary.
Important note: Your application must be marked by CSDCAS as "Complete" no later than January 1st in order to be considered for admission. It is ok if the application has not yet been verified or mailed. We must also have the complete Purdue application by January 1st.