Applications for Dual Track Degrees
If you are applying for a dual track degree, that is, you are interested in obtaining a Master's or Audiology degree and also a Doctoral degree, you must submit materials both via CSDCAS and via Purdue’s online system. Please read and follow the instructions below carefully.
If you are thinking of applying to the Dual Track degree program at Purdue, we strongly recommend that you contact prospective Ph.D. supervisors before starting the application process.
Materials to be submitted to CSDCAS Centralized Application:
Online application (CSDCAS Application) Your application must be marked by CSDCAS as "Complete" no later than January 1st in order to be considered for admission. It is ok if the application has not yet been verified or mailed.
- Application fee
- Three letters of recommendation (Recommendation Letters)
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended. Please refer to CSDCAS instructions.
- (OPTIONAL) Statement of purpose (you may explain any special circumstances applicable to your background and elaborate on your scholarly publications, awards, achievements, abilities, and/or professional history)
- Written and Video question prompts. The written response is meant to be the main essay for your application and is being requested in lieu of a statement of purpose. Responses are required and should be no more than 350 words long.
Materials to be submitted to Purdue University via the Online Application System:
- Online application (Graduate Application)
NOTE: Apply as a Ph.D. Student on this form
- Statement of Purpose. (Guide to Writing a Statement of Purpose)
- Resume or curriculum vita. This is an optional field in the application system, but is required by the department.
- List of 2 recommenders.
Official transcripts from all institutions attended. All applicants should upload copies of official transcripts directly to the application system. International transcripts must be submitted in their original form and in translation, along with copies of any diplomas awarded. If you are unable to upload a transcript for any reason, please send a hard copy official transcript to the SLHS Graduate Program Secretary.
Important note: Your application must be marked by CSDCAS as "Complete" no later than January 1st in order to be considered for admission. It is ok if the application has not yet been verified or mailed. We must also have the complete Purdue application by January 1st.