Applications for Clinical Degrees Only
Applications for admission to our Clinical programs (Au.D., MS-SLP) require materials to be sent both via CSDCAS and via Purdue’s “Apply Yourself” online systems.
Materials to be submitted to CSDCAS Centralized Application:
- Online application (CSDCAS Application) Your application must be marked by CSDCAS as "Complete" no later than January 1st in order to be considered for admission. It is ok if the application has not yet been verified or mailed.
- Application fee
- Statement of purpose (Guide to Writing a Statement of Purpose, Statement of Purpose Basics)
- Three letters of recommendation (Recommendation Letters)
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
Materials to be submitted to Purdue University:
- Online "Apply Yourself" application (Graduate Application).
- Statement of Purpose. The Purdue application system will not let you proceed without completing this section, however, your statement of purpose should be sent to the CSDCAS centralized application service only. When completing this section, merely enter "On file with CSDCAS", or any other statement along those same lines.
- Resume or curriculum vita. This is an optional field in the application system, but is required by the department.
- List your recommenders. Where it asks "Will this provider be submitting the letter of recommendation online?", click "NO." Selecting NO as your answer will prevent Purdue from asking your recommenders directly for their letters. Recommenders for clinical applicants should submit letters to CSDCAS only.
- Application fee
- Official GRE scores (Purdue’s institution code is 1631; no department code needs to be specified)
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended. Submit one set of transcripts after any Fall grades post, but prior to February 15th. International transcripts must be sent to Purdue in their original form and in translation, along with copies of any diplomas awarded. Please send transcripts to the SLHS Graduate Secretary.
- For those whose first-language is not English, we require official test scores less than 2 years old from one of the following: TOEFL iBT or IELTS (Note that the SLHS English proficiency requirements for clinical students are more stringent than those set by the Purdue Graduate School; see link for International Students).
Important Note: We must receive the Purdue "Apply Yourself" application, resume or curriculum vita, and test scores by January 1st in order to be considered for admission.