Lead Academic Advisor, Psychology
Matthews Hall, Room 118
The advisor(s) below work with psychology students and their contact details are available in the advising office.
- Ginger Borden, Psychology
Advisors for Psychology programs are located in Matthews Hall (MTHW), Room 118. Academic advisors are available to provide a wide range of services, including:
- Course planning. Advisors can assist you in selecting appropriate courses based on your interests and goals. They also audit your progress toward degree requirements.
- Provision of information. Advisors can answer questions about academic programs, university policies and procedures, and many other topics related to your experience at Purdue.
- Career planning. Advisors can help you to explore career options and prepare effective job search strategies.
- Referral to campus resources. Advisors are able to direct you to others on campus who can address particular concerns (e.g., Dean of Students Office, Writing Lab, Adaptive Programs, Student Health Center, Career Resource Center, etc.).
Students can schedule appointments at the reception desk in 126 MTHW. Alternately, students may schedule appointments with an advisor online by going to this website: appointments.pnhs.purdue.edu. Please take advantage of the resources available to you - we are here to help.