- Susan Sangha in New York Times: Changing bad memories"
- A study by Ed Fox finds that boosting neural pathway from gut to brain could play a part in weight control.
- Take a look at Zyg Pizlo's blog "What role does symmetry play in the perception of 3D objects"
- Congratulations to Ximena Arriaga whose article "Filling the Void: Bolstering Attachment Security in Committee Relationships" was selected as the winner in the inaugural competition for the Center for Families' Award for Excellence in Family Research.
- Congratulations to Stephanie Nitschmann, a senior Psychology major, who is the recipient of the 2014 France A. Cordova Award for Leadership in Action
- Congratulations to the seniors who presented their research at the 12th Annual Undergraduate Research Conference
- Congratulations to Kip Willliams who has been selected as the 2014 HHS Faculty Engagement Award winner. The honor recognizes Kip's efforts to explain to lay audiences how his research on ostracism and its effects is applicable to understanding bullying dynamics in community settings.
- Erin McConnell, a Psych major and HHS Student Ambassador, is a volunteer for Meals on Wheels.
- Louis Tay has advice for unhappy Hoosiers.