Dear Friend of Psychological Sciences,
Ever wonder how donations to our department are used? Last year your generosity and commitment to the power of a Psychological Sciences degree and a Purdue education helped us to invest in our students, our faculty and our potential. With your support we were able to provide:
- Seed money to establish international experiences for our undergraduate students
- Research assistantships to our most promising graduate students
- Necessary technology upgrades in laboratories throughout the department
This year gifts will continue to play a key role in the world-class learning, discovery and engagement that is the hallmark of our impact on Indiana, our nation and the world. You will be helping to achieve:
- Undergraduate scholarship support, including scholarships for study abroad
- Graduate assistantships to assist us in attracting the very best students
- Assistance in our efforts to redesign our clinical spaces to better serve our patients
Each investment you make supports our department and fosters growth and ingenuity from our students and faculty. Your contributions fund programs, scholarships, fellowships, professorships, research and renovations. You are contributing to the strength of our department, college and University.
Purdue is — and always has been — rich with tradition. Your gift allows us to carry on the tradition of excellence. Please consider making a donation to the Department of Psychological Sciences today — a gift that is significant to you is significant to us. Viisit Purdue.edu/gifts today!
Professor and Head of Psychological Sciences