Outstanding Senior Award in Psychological Sciences
This award recognizes one outstanding graduating senior who has demonstrated excellence in academics, extracurricular service activities, and leadership. Each winner will receive a recognition desk set and his/her name inscribed on a permanent plaque. Each Outstanding Senior and his/her parents (or two guests selected by each winner) will also be invited to dinner where they will be honored during the HHS Alumni Awards Dinner in the Purdue Memorial Union North Ballroom.
January 21 of each year
Criteria and Selection:
Selected by the Undergraduate Committee of the Department of Psychological Sciences on the basis of the following criteria:
- Academic success
- Demonstrated commitment to the major
- Balancing of the academic load with extracurricular activities and/or a job
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Graduation any time during the current calendar year
- Letter of recommendation from a faculty member (sent directly to DUS)
- Cover letter that summarizes information relevant to the award criteria
Materials may be mailed or e-mailed to the Director of Undergraduate Studies (email@example.com) or placed in his mailbox in PRCE.
Prof. George Hollich, Director of Undergraduate Studies, Purdue University, Dept. of Psychological Sciences, 703 Third St., West Lafayette, IN 47907-2081. firstname.lastname@example.org