Dr. William H. Hendrix Industrial-Organizational Psychology Faculty Research Excellence Award
The Dr. William H. Hendrix Industrial-Organizational Psychology Faculty Research Excellence Award is awarded annually to a faculty member who has demonstrated excellence in industrial-organizational psychology research.
- Any faculty member performing research, teaching, and mentoring graduate students in industrial-organizational psychology.
- Member must have completed the work while a member of the department.
- Work to be evaluated is during the past 12 months.
- Excellence in industrial-organizational psychology research by internal/external review as indicated by:
- Publications in peer reviewed industrial-organizational psychology research publications.
- Grants received.
- Serving on boards of industrial-organizational psychology related professional organizations.
- Relevance of research to the business community.
- Relevance of the research to the profession.
- Mentoring of graduate students including joint research.
- Teaching effectiveness.
- Winner's name will be engraved on a plaque in the Department of Psychological Sciences.
- Winner will receive an individual plaque to commemorate the achievement.
- Winner will receive a cash reward based on annual revenue generated by the endowment funds.