Why Study Abroad?
- Travel the world and broaden your horizons
- Develop valuable personal and professional skills
- Develop an international personal and professional network
- Learn a new language and culture
- Be competitive in the global job market
Study Abroad Options
Study abroad opportunities to fit a variety of interests, time availability and financial needs may be identified through the following resources:
Department of Nutrition Science
The Department of Nutrition Science offers several Study abroad programs that can fit in with your time and financial constraints
College of Health and Human Sciences
Additional study abroad opportunities are offered by other departments in the College of Health and Human Sciences. Information about these programs can be found here.
Purdue University Study Abroad Office
Additional study abroad opportunities may be identified through the Purdue Study Abroad office.
Where do I Start?
- Talk to you your academic advisor or contact program leader Dr. Mridul Datta
- Check out the College of HHS and Purdue University Study Abroad offices sites
Financial Resources to Study Abroad
Scholarships are available to study abroad through the Purdue Study Abroad office