The Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT) offers an undergraduate program in Human Nutrition and Dietetics.
Purdue students who go to DIT can take several of the required courses for their degrees, so they can still graduate on schedule.
Possible Courses to Take at DIT
Some courses previously taken at DIT by Purdue students (Purdue Course Number).
- Fundamentals of Nutrition (NUTR 31500)
- Food Chemistry (NUTR 45300)
- Introduction to Microbiology (BIOL 22100)
- Micronutrient Metabolism (NUTR 43800)
- Communication Techniques in Foods and Nutrition (NUTR 42400)
- Practicum in Dietetics (NUTR 49200)
Additional courses may be identified based on student’s major and area of interest. Please talk to your advisor.
In addition to taking classes, students have been able to immerse themselves in the Irish culture and sight see. Click here for pictures.