16 Month Second Degree Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- For individuals who hold at least an undergraduate degree and wish to pursue a career in Nursing
- This full time program lasts 4 semesters (59 credits)
- Graduates are prepared to take the national nursing licensure exam, NCLEX, and be licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN). Graduates will receive a Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Program emphasizes clinical leadership, evidence-based practice, health promotion and prevention, and quality improvement. Faculty are committed to provide students with innovative evidenced based teaching/learning strategies to prepare students to deliver safe, high quality nursing care for individuals and families with diverse needs.
- Graduates can immediately enter professional nursing practice OR continue their studies towards an advance practice nursing specialty or doctoral degree (DNP or PhD).