- Associate Degree - Ivy Tech Community College
- Purdue School of Nursing - 26 years – started in September 1985 (only department I have worked in while here at Purdue).
- Mud Hog
Advice for Boilermakers:
Your education is very important so you need to study very hard; but, you also need to have a little fun along the way. Experience as many things while here at Purdue as you can.
- I love to read (have been known to read 2 or 3 books at the same time – depends on my mood as to which one I will read that day).
- I love to go to the movies – police dramas and comedies are my favorites (odd combination I know).
- We have a condo next to Disney World in Florida and go there as often as we can.
- My husband is honorably discharged from the military and I am obsessed with military history.
Student Services Secretary