Schedule an Appointment with an Advisor
The on-line appointment sign-up system is mainly to be used for 1-on-1 registration sessions with an HTM advisor. It can be used at other times if the student drop-in times do not fit in the student's free time.
To check student drop-in times of HTM advisors, please visit the HTM Student Services Announcements page. Scroll down to HTM Student Services' advisor availability. Student Drop-in times will be posted every week, except during the Registration Period.
To set up an appointment through an advisor's Outlook calendar, click on the advisor link below to take you to the online appointment system.This is a new systerm, you will need to log in with your Purdue Career Account to make an appointment.
Fall 2016 Registration information is listed below:
Click on the appropriate registration packet for you below to access all the documents you will need to bring with you to your registration appointment!
- Registration packet for HTM 120 credits program (required for 1-on-1 session)
- Registration packet for HTM 130 credits program (required for 1-on-1 session)
- More information for incoming HTM students
- More information for current HTM students
- More information for prior HTM program
- University Core List