HTM Student Services (Marriott Hall, room 128):
- Classes for Fall 2014 are available online.
Student Drop in hours: Monday thru Friday, 4:00pm - 5:00pm. If you need to talk to an advisor please go online and make an appointment with your advisor to insure you get to talk to them. Apointments can be made on the registration tab.
WAIT Listing will begin at 9:00am on July 21, 2014. Wait listing will end at 5:00pm on August 22, 2014.
HTM Career Center:
- Calendar View of HTM Student Organization Meetings:
- Spain – Maymester 2015 (May 9th – June 4th ) CALL OUT Thurs. Aug. 28th @ 8:00pm in Marriott Hall room 237 and Wed. Sept. 3rd @ 8:00pm in Marriott Hall room 237.
- HTM Spring Semester and Summer in Mallorca Spain.
Callout: August 28th @ 7pm in MRRT 237. And Wednesday Sept. 3rd @ 7pm in MRRT 237. This program INCLUDES a work experience which will meet HTM 302 Internship requirements. The application due date for this program is Sept 15th so please start the process. $3000 scholarships are available to ALL HTM students who go on this program. For further information contact: Dr. Howard Adler email@example.com or Phone 765-494-5998.
- Commencement Information
- Cvent Certification- can process anytime; no fee. HTM contact is Dr. La Lopa (firstname.lastname@example.org); Cvent Certification team email for questions is email@example.com
- Current scholarship opportunities information can be found at: http://www.purdue.edu/hhs/htm/undergraduate/scholarships/current.php. (Make sure to check the due dates.)
- The College of Health & Human Sciences has a Scholarship Website for continuing students at: http://www.purdue.edu/hhs/student_services/scholarships/index.php