HTM Student Services (Marriott Hall, room 128):
- Classes for Spring 2014 are available online.
Student Drop in hours: Monday thru Friday, 4:00pm - 5:00pm. If you need to talk to an advisor please go online and make an appointment with your advisor to insure you get to talk to them. Apointments can be made on the registration tab.
WAIT Listing will begin at 9:00am on July 21, 2014. Wait listing will end at 5:00pm on August 22, 2014.
- Are you around campus for the summer? Perhaps taking classes in Maymester? HTM 14100 Financial Accounting for the Service Industry is being offered as a Maymester course. Consider the advantages:
- Summer online: Start registration for summer. Do you want to take a 3 credit HTM course online this summer: Dr. La Lopa is offering HTM 31200 (Human Resource Management) as an 8 week online course. Great flexibility as long as you meet the due dates for homework assignments, quizzes and exams. Please email Dr. La Lopa at: firstname.lastname@example.org
HTM Career Center:
LAST CHANCE !
HTM 302 ORIENTATION MEETING – MANDATORY FOR STUDENTS DOING (OR EVEN THINKING OF DOING) THE HTM 302 INTERNSHIP THIS SUMMER.: This is the last opportunity to attend the mandatory orientation meeting for HTM 302.
If you are doing your HTM 302 Internship this summer, or even think you might do your HTM 302 Internship this summer, you are required to attend a mandatory meeting in order for your internship to count for HTM 302 credit.
If you have already attended a session on November 21, March 5, or March 6, and we have record of it, then you do not need to attend this session.
Attendance will be taken and recorded.
May 1, 2014 – Thursday at 7:00pm – MRRT 148
If you have a Purdue class at this time, please see Janet Glotzbach.
ETA Sigma Delta Study Tables: Thursday’s 12pm – 3pm in MRRT 138 (Students Activities Room) Contact: email@example.com
NSMH: Check out this video on the fun NSMH has to offer! Find us on Facebook ‘NSMH at Purdue’ or follow us on Twitter @PurdueNSMH! Calling all students! Have you ever wanted to get involved with an HTM club, work on your event planning skills, or to develop your leadership ability? The National Society of Minorities in Hospitality has an application for board positions offered for the 2014-2015 school year. Apply today through April 11th to be considered. Being a minority is NOT a requirement and all students are encouraged to apply! Application and Board Positions
AHLA: We are reaching the end of the semester and it is time to elect a new board for the American Hotel and Lodging Association for the next school year! If you are looking for a way to get more leadership experience and be more involved in the HTM community, this might be the perfect opportunity for you! Apply now through April 25th to be considered. Contact: Teresa Zablah firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendar View of HTM Student Organization Meetings:
- Spring Semester and Summer 2014 in Spain and Chinia
- Maymester 2014 Scotland
- CALL OUT SPAIN-Maymester 2015: Come and learn about this fantastic opportunity to explore Spain. The callout will be Thursday April 24th @ 8:00pm in MRRT 265. We will discuss the tentative itinerary – cost – scholarships and anything else students would like to learn about.
- Commencement Information
- Cvent Certification- can process anytime; no fee. HTM contact is Dr. La Lopa (email@example.com); Cvent Certification team email for questions is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current scholarship opportunities information can be found at: http://www.purdue.edu/hhs/htm/undergraduate/scholarships/current.php. (Make sure to check the due dates.)
- The College of Health & Human Sciences has a Scholarship Website for continuing students at: http://www.purdue.edu/hhs/student_services/scholarships/index.php