HTM Student Services (Marriott Hall, room 128):
- Student Drop in hours: Monday thru Friday, 4:00pm - 5:00pm. If you need to talk to an advisor please go online and make an appointment with your advisor to insure you get to talk to them. Apointments can be made on the registration tab.
- Drop/Add process
HTM Career Center:
HTM Career Day: September 23, 2014 PURDUE MEMORIAL UNION
- STILL NEED TO FULFILL YOUR HTM INTERNSHIP 302 OR HTM 202 WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT CREDIT?
HTM 202/302 ORIENTATION (mandatory meeting) for students doing (or even thinking of doing) next semester or next summer meetings are:
OCTOBER 21 (TUESDAY) 7:00PM IN LILLY G126
OCTOBER 28 (TUESDAY) 12:00 NOON IN MRRT 148
If you have a Purdue class during both of these times, please see Janet Glotzbach before October 20, 2014. Career Center MRRT 135.
- MyCCO Instructions
- Listserv Instructions
- Calendar View of HTM Student Organization Meetings:
- HSMA: call out Wednesday, Sept. 17th in MRRT 265 @ 6:00pm
- Spain – Maymester 2015 (May 9th – June 4th )
- THE LONGER YOU GO. THE MORE YOU’LL GROW. YOU CAN AFFORD THIS!!
Semester program = $3000.00 Grant
6 week, 6 credit = $2000.00 Grant
Anything less = $1000.00 Grant
Visit us in YOUNG HALL 105 or call 494-2383
- HTM Spring Semester and Summer in Mallorca Spain.
This program INCLUDES a work experience which will meet HTM 302 Internship requirements. The application due date for this program is Sept 15th so please start the process. $3000 scholarships are available to ALL HTM students who go on this program. For further information contact: Dr. Howard Adler email@example.com or Phone 765-494-59
- Study Abroad Program Info and Callout 4:30-6:00 on Wed. Sept 17 in MRRT 265. Sponsored Hotel Internship & Study Abroad in China (May 15– Nov. 15, 2015) This program combines 12 HTM credits, professional training in a luxury hotel and cultural experience in the ancient yet fast developing China. The program is financially sponsored by international hotel companies. Their sponsorship pays for the most of the program expenses including international airfare, room and board and other benefits. Selected students are also eligible to apply for additional $3000 scholarship. The total cost including tuition for each student is as low as $5,504. The application is now open to all HTM students, See you HTM advisor in MRRT 128 to apply.
Please attend the next callout 4:30-6:00 on Wed. Sept 17 in MRRT 265. Additional info is available at http://www.purdue.edu/hhs/studyabroad/programs/hotel-internship-china.php.
- Pep Rally for all HTM Students, Staff and Faculty. Come join in on the fun! September 16, 2014 in Fowler Hall at 5:30pm.
- Commencement Information
- Cvent Certification- can process anytime; no fee. HTM contact is Dr. La Lopa (firstname.lastname@example.org); Cvent Certification team email for questions is email@example.com
- Current scholarship opportunities information can be found at: http://www.purdue.edu/hhs/htm/undergraduate/scholarships/current.php. (Make sure to check the due dates.)
- The College of Health & Human Sciences has a Scholarship Website for continuing students at: http://www.purdue.edu/hhs/student_services/scholarships/index.php