HTM Student Services (Marriott Hall, room 128):
- Student Drop in hours: Monday thru Friday, 4:00pm - 5:00pm. If you need to talk to an advisor please go online and make an appointment with your advisor to insure you get to talk to them. Appointments can be made with your Advisor on the registration tab.
- Drop/Add process
- HTM Override (adjusted) Policy
- December Commencement: Division ll – Sunday, December 20, 2015 at 2:30pm. Health and Human Sciences, Management, Pharmacy, Science, Technology and Veterinary Medicine.
HTM Career Center:
HTM 302 Internship or HTM 202 Work Experience
MANDATORY Orientation Meeting
WHO IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND?
HTM Students doing OR thinking of doing an HTM 302 Internship or HTM 202 work experience in the Fall 2015, Spring/Summer 2016!
WHEN AND WHERE?
Wednesday, October 14, 2015, 7:00pm in MRRT/148
Thursday, October 15, 2015, 7:00pm in MRRT/148
Please stop by our HTM Career Center in Marriott Hall, Room 135 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eta Sigma Delta Callout: Hospitality Honors Fraternity
- NSMH ( National Society of Minorities in Hospitality) Callout: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 @ 7:00pm - 8:00pm MRRT 148 and Thursday, September 10, 2015 @6:30pm – 7:30pm MRRT 265 (upstairs) contact: email@example.com
Do you want to improve leadership skill, communication skill and people skill?
- HTM Society Callout: Wednesday, September 2, 2015 @ 6:00pm in MRRT 148. Want to join one of the biggest clubs in HTM and enjoy fun activities all year round? Want to build professional connections and go behind the scene? Come join us! FREE pizza provided!
- TAP (Tourism Association at Purdue) Callout: Wednesday, September 9 in MRRT 138 (Student Organizations Room). Free Pizza Broaden your Horizons! Come and learn about all the opportunities in the tourism industry. For more information contact Dr. Day at firstname.lastname@example.org
Calendar View of HTM Student Organization Meetings:
- HHS Study Abroad Fairs: • There will be two study abroad fairs on this Wed. Sept. 2. One is 10:30am-3:30pm on the third floor of Stewart Center organized by the University Study Abroad Office. The other is 3:30pm-7:30pm in Marriott Hall Atrium organized by the College of Health and Human Sciences. The HHS fair features over 30 study abroad programs that are designed specifically for the HHS students and will be taught and led by HHS professors. Information on study abroad scholarships is also available. Refreshments will be served throughout the event.
- Peru & Ecuador Studey Abroad Call out: Fall 2015, and Spring 2016, Thursday, Sept. 10th 7:00 pm and Wednesday, Sept. 16th 7:00pm MTHW 210.
- contact Dr. Adler email@example.com
- HTM Mallorca Semester Study Abroad Internship Program Call out: Tuesday, Sept. 8th from 7:00pm to 8:00pm in MRRT 265.
- contact Dr. Adler firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsored Hotel Internship & Study Abroad in China(May 15- Nov 15)- Open for 2016 (12 positions) applications. This program combines 12 HTM credits, professional training in a luxury hotel and cultural experience in the ancient yet fast developing China. The program is financially sponsored by international hotel companies. Their sponsorship pays for the most of the program expenses including international airfare, room and board and other benefits. Selected students are also eligible to apply for additional $3000 scholarship. The total cost including tuition for each student is as low as $6000. The application is now open. See you HTM advisor in MRRT 128 to apply. Additional info is available at http://www.htminternship.us
- Commencement Information
- Cvent Certification- can process anytime; no fee. HTM contact is Dr. La Lopa (email@example.com); Cvent Certification team email for questions is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current scholarship opportunities information can be found at: http://www.purdue.edu/hhs/htm/undergraduate/scholarships/current.php. (Make sure to check the due dates.)
- The College of Health & Human Sciences has a Scholarship Website for continuing students at: http://www.purdue.edu/hhs/student_services/scholarships/index.php