HTM Student Services (Marriott Hall, room 128):
- Student Drop in hours: Monday thru Friday, 4:00pm - 5:00pm. If you need to talk to an advisor please go online and make an appointment with your advisor to insure you get to talk to them. Apointments can be made on the registration tab.
- Drop/Add process
- REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- HTM Override (adjusted) Policy
- Wait List begins December 3rd at 9:00am and ends January 9th at 5:00pm.
- HTM 39900B Sustainability (New Class in Spring 2015)
HTM Career Center:
- STILL NEED TO FULFILL YOUR HTM INTERNSHIP 302 OR HTM 202 WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT CREDIT?
HTM 202/302 ORIENTATION (mandatory meeting)
- WHO IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND:
HTM STUDENTS DOING OR THINKING OF DOING
HTM 302 OR HTM 202 IN SPRING OR SUMMER OR FALL 2015
- WHERE & WHEN:
Wednesday, March 4, 2015, 8:00pm MRRT 148
Thursday, March 5, 2015, 8:00am MRRT 148
- MyCCO Instructions
- Listserv Instructions
- Calendar View of HTM Student Organization Meetings:
- AH&LA is having a toy drive supporting Toys for Tots this Holiday Season! (November 20th thru December 11th, 2014.) Toy and Monetary donations are accepted. Toys that are donated must be new or unwrapped (still in packaging). There will be various boxes step up in the Marriott Hall Atrium as well as by the Grad Office on the 2nd floor. Monetary donation boxes are set up in the Career Center room 138 and MRRT Main Office room 227. If you have any questions about the toy drive or want to help out, email Teresa Zablah at email@example.com
- Sponsored Hotel Internship & Study Abroad in China (May 15- Nov 15, 2016) - Open for 2016 applications. This program combines 12 HTM credits, professional training in a luxury hotel and cultural experience in the ancient yet fast developing China. The program is financially sponsored by international hotel companies. Their sponsorship pays for the most of the program expenses including international airfare, room and board and other benefits. Selected students are also eligible to apply for additional $3000 scholarship. The total cost including tuition for each student is as low as $6000. The application is now open. See you HTM advisor in MRRT 128 to apply. Additional info is available at http://www.htminternship.us
- THE LONGER YOU GO. THE MORE YOU’LL GROW. YOU CAN AFFORD THIS!!
Semester program = $3000.00 Grant
6 week, 6 credit = $2000.00 Grant
Anything less = $1000.00 Grant
Visit us in YOUNG HALL 105 or call 494-2383
- Commencement Information
- Cvent Certification- can process anytime; no fee. HTM contact is Dr. La Lopa (firstname.lastname@example.org); Cvent Certification team email for questions is email@example.com
- Current scholarship opportunities information can be found at: http://www.purdue.edu/hhs/htm/undergraduate/scholarships/current.php. (Make sure to check the due dates.)
- The College of Health & Human Sciences has a Scholarship Website for continuing students at: http://www.purdue.edu/hhs/student_services/scholarships/index.php