HTM Student Services (Marriott Hall, room 128):
- Classes for Fall 2014 are available online.
Student Drop in hours: Monday thru Friday, 4:00pm - 5:00pm. If you need to talk to an advisor please go online and make an appointment with your advisor to insure you get to talk to them. Apointments can be made on the registration tab.
WAIT Listing will begin at 9:00am on July 21, 2014. Wait listing will end at 5:00pm on August 22, 2014.
- Are you around campus for the summer? Perhaps taking classes in Maymester? HTM 14100 Financial Accounting for the Service Industry is being offered as a Maymester course. Consider the advantages:
- Summer online: Start registration for summer. Do you want to take a 3 credit HTM course online this summer: Dr. La Lopa is offering HTM 31200 (Human Resource Management) as an 8 week online course. Great flexibility as long as you meet the due dates for homework assignments, quizzes and exams. Please email Dr. La Lopa at: email@example.com
HTM Career Center:
- Calendar View of HTM Student Organization Meetings:
- Spring Semester and Summer 2014 in Spain and Chinia
- Maymester 2014 Scotland
- Spain Maymester 2015
- Commencement Information
- Cvent Certification- can process anytime; no fee. HTM contact is Dr. La Lopa (firstname.lastname@example.org); Cvent Certification team email for questions is email@example.com
- Current scholarship opportunities information can be found at: http://www.purdue.edu/hhs/htm/undergraduate/scholarships/current.php. (Make sure to check the due dates.)
- The College of Health & Human Sciences has a Scholarship Website for continuing students at: http://www.purdue.edu/hhs/student_services/scholarships/index.php