HTM Student Services (Marriott Hall, room 128):
- Student Drop in hours: Monday thru Friday, 4:00pm - 5:00pm. If you need to talk to an advisor please go online and make an appointment with your advisor to insure you get to talk to them. Appointments can be made with your Advisor on the registration tab.
- Drop/Add process
- REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- HTM Override (adjusted) Policy
- Wait List begins December 3rd at 9:00am and ends January 9th at 5:00pm.
HTM Career Center:
- STILL NEED TO FULFILL YOUR HTM INTERNSHIP 302 OR HTM 202 WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT CREDIT?
HTM 202/302 ORIENTATION (mandatory meeting)
- WHO IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND:
HTM STUDENTS DOING OR THINKING OF DOING
HTM 302 OR HTM 202 IN SPRING OR SUMMER OR FALL 2015
- WHERE & WHEN:
Wednesday, March 4, 2015, 8:00pm MRRT 148
Thursday, March 5, 2015, 8:00am MRRT 148
- MyCCO Instructions
- Listserv Instructions
- Calendar View of HTM Student Organization Meetings:
- Callout: HTM Society & Black Tie Dinner. Thursday January, 29th @ 6:00pm MRRT 148 (Demo Kitchen)
HTM Society & Black Tie Dinner XVII will be having a callout. This callout is MANDATORY for all students that are interested in volunteering for the Black Tie Dinner service, wine, or culinary teams. If for some reason you cannot attend, please contact:
HTM Society President: Leslie Hardesty, email@example.com
BTD President: Mitchell Prentkowski, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Callout: Purdue Event Planning Society. Wednesday, January 22nd @ 6:00pm in UNIV 101 contact info: email@example.com
- Callout: NSMH National Society of Minorities in Hospitality. Wednesday, January 21st @ 6:00pm in MRRT 148. Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the call-out and the first club meeting of NSMH this semester. You will know who we are and what we do in the callout. A detail activity plan for this semester will be given in the meeting as well. We’ll also provide detail information for our 26th Annual National Conference & Career Fair. The conference will be held in Pittsburg, PA in mid February.
- Hyatt Talk: All Students on Thursday, January 29th from 5:30 – 6:30pm at CL50 129. Contact info: Ari Batistatos at email@example.com
Come learn some tips on how to snag the perfect internship and what do once you’ve got it. Also learn what Hyatt has to offer. Great preparation for the Career Fair. Come hungry, pizza will be provided. Hosted by your Hyatt Campus Ambassador - Ari Batistatos, Eta Sigma Delta, and NSMH.
- Sponsored Hotel Internship & Study Abroad in China (May 15- Nov 15)- Open for both 2015 (one position left) and 2016 (12 positions) applications. This program combines 12 HTM credits, professional training in a luxury hotel and cultural experience in the ancient yet fast developing China. The program is financially sponsored by international hotel companies. Their sponsorship pays for the most of the program expenses including international airfare, room and board and other benefits. Selected students are also eligible to apply for additional $3000 scholarship. The total cost including tuition for each student is as low as $6000. The application is now open. See you HTM advisor in MRRT 128 to apply. Additional info is available at http://www.htminternship.us
- Commencement Information
- Cvent Certification- can process anytime; no fee. HTM contact is Dr. La Lopa (firstname.lastname@example.org); Cvent Certification team email for questions is email@example.com
- Current scholarship opportunities information can be found at: http://www.purdue.edu/hhs/htm/undergraduate/scholarships/current.php. (Make sure to check the due dates.)
- The College of Health & Human Sciences has a Scholarship Website for continuing students at: http://www.purdue.edu/hhs/student_services/scholarships/index.php