HTM Student Services (Marriott Hall, room 128):
- Student Drop in hours: Monday thru Friday, 4:00pm - 5:00pm. If you need to talk to an advisor please go online and make an appointment with your advisor to insure you get to talk to them. Apointments can be made on the registration tab.
- Drop/Add process
- REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
Below are the targeted weeks for each classification. Classification is the Total Earned Hours (already completed). This is found in MyPurdue. It does not count credit hours for this current semester.
• Senior 1-on-1 sessions: Wednesday, October 1, 2014 thru Friday, October 17, 2014
• Junior 1-on-1 sessions: Monday, October 20, 2014 thru Friday, October 31, 2014
• Sophomore 1-on-1 sessions: Monday, November 3, 2014 thru Friday, November 14, 2014
• Freshmen 1-on-1 sessions: Monday, November 17, 2014 thru Friday, November 21, 2014
- HTM Override (adjusted) Policy
HTM Career Center:
- STILL NEED TO FULFILL YOUR HTM INTERNSHIP 302 OR HTM 202 WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT CREDIT?
HTM 202/302 ORIENTATION (mandatory meeting) for students doing (or even thinking of doing) next semester or next summer meetings are:
OCTOBER 21 (TUESDAY) 7:00PM IN LILLY G126
OCTOBER 28 (TUESDAY) 12:00 NOON IN MRRT 148
If you have a Purdue class during both of these times, please see Janet Glotzbach before October 20, 2014. Career Center MRRT 135.
- HTM Society: Social at Exploration Acres Sunday, Oct. 26th from 4-7pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org This free social event for Society members will include Corn Maze activities, food cooked over a fire, hayride, and more! Pumpkins and other fall decor are offered for additional prices if interested! If you need a ride to the event please email Kyle Boland so we can arrange a ride. You MUST R.S.V.P. to attend.
- All HTM clubs are teaming up to participate in a pumpkin carving competition. It's a great opportunity to meet other HTM students and get information about club events. There will be food and drinks provided! It is Wednesday, October 29th at 6pm in the Marriott Atrium and all HTM majors are welcome. Please RSVP by October 22nd to email@example.com.
- Calendar View of HTM Student Organization Meetings:
- Sponsored Hotel Internship & Study Abroad in China (May 15- Nov 15, 2016) - Open for 2016 applications. This program combines 12 HTM credits, professional training in a luxury hotel and cultural experience in the ancient yet fast developing China. The program is financially sponsored by international hotel companies. Their sponsorship pays for the most of the program expenses including international airfare, room and board and other benefits. Selected students are also eligible to apply for additional $3000 scholarship. The total cost including tuition for each student is as low as $6000. The application is now open. See you HTM advisor in MRRT 128 to apply. Additional info is available at http://www.htminternship.us
- THE LONGER YOU GO. THE MORE YOU’LL GROW. YOU CAN AFFORD THIS!!
Semester program = $3000.00 Grant
6 week, 6 credit = $2000.00 Grant
Anything less = $1000.00 Grant
Visit us in YOUNG HALL 105 or call 494-2383
- Commencement Information
- Cvent Certification- can process anytime; no fee. HTM contact is Dr. La Lopa (firstname.lastname@example.org); Cvent Certification team email for questions is email@example.com
- Current scholarship opportunities information can be found at: http://www.purdue.edu/hhs/htm/undergraduate/scholarships/current.php. (Make sure to check the due dates.)
- The College of Health & Human Sciences has a Scholarship Website for continuing students at: http://www.purdue.edu/hhs/student_services/scholarships/index.php