Marriott Hall Conference Rooms
South Conference Room – 237
This room seats 20 in a conference room style setting. It is equipped with a computer, projector (laptop may not be hooked up to the projector), WiFi and a telephone.
- Each event must have a primary and secondary point of contact person for the event.
- NO modifications or changes to the room or furnishings will be allowed.
- The primary contact will be responsible for ensuring that all activities taking place within the facilities meet Purdue safety guidelines.
- These rooms may be used for Purdue-related, single events. Reoccurring events may be scheduled; pending room availability, one semester at a time.
- Each department is responsible for their own office supplies; i.e. paper, pens, markers, flip charts, etc.
- Proper clean-up after the event is required. If theroom is not cleaned up, loss of privileges to the room may occur.
- Normal Business hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Rooms may not be scheduled before 8:00 am or after 5:00 pm
- You are welcome to stop by prior to your event to arrange access to your room and check AV equipment.
- The Conference Room is located on the second floor and are handicap accessible.
- To check conference room availability, contact Ayrielle Espinosa firstname.lastname@example.org.