Marriott Hall Conference Rooms
South Conference Room – 237
This room seats 20 in a conference room style setting. It is equipped with a computer, projector (laptop may not be hooked up to the projector), WiFi and a telephone.
North Conference Room – 265
This room seats 30 people, in a class room style setting. It is equipped witha computer, projector, Wi-Fi, white board and a telephone. (This room is an HTM classroom and has limited availability).
Food for conference room events must be handled through the HTM Catering.
Contact Nancy Gervais; 765-494-4732 or firstname.lastname@example.org for catering availability. If HTM Catering is not available, we have The Boiler Bistro, John Purdue Dining Room and LavAzza.
- Conference rooms and HTM Catering are two separate areas and must be reserved separately. Outside food vendors are not allowed in Marriott Hall.
- Proper clean-up after the event is required. If theroom is not cleaned up, loss of privileges to the room may occur.
- Each event must have a primary and secondary point of contact person for the event.
- NO modifications or changes to the room or furnishings will be allowed.
- The primary contact will be responsible for ensuring that all activities taking place within the facilities meet Purdue safety guidelines.
- These rooms may be used for Purdue-related, single events. Reoccurring events may be scheduled; pending room availability, one semester at a time.
- Each department is responsible for their own office supplies, i.e.; paper, pens, markers, flip charts, etc.
- Normal Business hours are 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday through Friday. Rooms may not be scheduled before 8:00am or after 5:00pm
- You are welcome to stop by prior to your event to arrange access to your room and check AV equipment.
- The Conference Rooms are located on the second floor and are handicap accessible.
- To check conference room availability, contact Maria Campos, email@example.com or Rhonda Hostetter, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marriott Hall Conference Room Event Request Form