The PTHRC provides students with a variety of experiences designed to significantly enhance their learning experience in tourism.
- The Power Lunch Series covers the important topics in tourism and hospitality research and provides and opportunity for students – undergraduate and graduate – and faculty to discuss the issues that are really impacting tourism and hospitality.
- The PTHRC connects students with opportunities for a variety of tourism industry associations.
- Students can get practical research experience by working with PTHRC faculty on research projects.
PTHRC encourages and supports student participation in the following associations:
- Purdue HTM Graduate Student Association
- Purdue Student Associations and Organizations
- National Society of Minorities in Hospitality