Advising & Planning
Health & Kinesiology academic advisors work with students, faculty, staff, and administration to maintain and improve the quality of education in the College of Health and Human Sciences and Purdue University as a whole. As advisors, we are committed to supporting each student in developing and implementing an individualized plan for academic success and career development.
- Jocelyn Cavalier - Send an email, Make an Appointment
- Jennifer Fecher - Send an email, Make an Appointment
- Maria Hartwig - Send an email, Make an Appointment
- Nancy Kester - Send an email, Make an Appointment
Make an Appointment
Current HK students can make an appointment with their advisor by visiting MTHW 126,
calling (765) 494-8553, or by using the Online Appointment Management System.
Interested in changing to a major offered by HK?
Visit the HHS CODO Process information page to see the steps you will need to take in order to change to a major in HK.
Resources for current students
- HK Quick Facts
- Athletic Training Information Handout
- Applied Exercise & Health Information Handout
- Pre Physical Therapy Information
- Pre Occupational Therapy Information
- Plan of Study Worksheet
- University Foundational Learning Outcomes
- HK Students Who...
5 Students Who Are Studying Abroad - Sarah Goodwin
5 Students Who Are Culture Makers - Brittany Smith5 Students Who Are Health Makers - Eli Mansfield
5 Students Who Are Health Makers - Alberto Oseguera