- HK Winter Newsletter 2017
- HK Alumni Elise Hardy is Purdue January "Featured Young Alumni"
- Measuring the Motion-Mind Meld by HK Associate Professor, Laura Claxton featured in Life 360
- HK Summer Newsletter 2016
- HK Professor Larry Leverenz and the Purdue Neurotrauma Group received the 2016 Bernie Flowers Award for Outstanding Contribution to Amateur Football from the National Football Foundation.
- Hollywood’s Concussion tells 2005 tale of CTE discovery in football players.Purdue’s Neurotrauma Group researchers are working to make contact sports safer.
- Scientific American: Helmet Sensors Reveal the Real Impact of Head Injuries
- Purdue team turns phone into walking tool
- HK alumni and graduate student, Katie Breedlove, talks about helmet injuries in the New York Times: After 2 helmets are decertified, lacrosse faces safety concerns