HK's Bruno Roseguini is featured on Fox59 and Purdue News Fox59: http://fox59.com/2017/03/29/purdue-professor-hopes-space-pants-can-help-patients-with-a-painful-leg-disease/ and Purdue News: http://www.purdue.edu/newsroom/releases/2017/Q1/purdue-professor-thinks-space-pants-can-help-people-suffering-from-pad.html
- 2017 Charles Cowell Lecture Series, April 12th, 4:00 pm at Armstrong B071, Featuring HK Dr. Shirley Rietdyk
- HK Winter Newsletter 2017
- HK Alumni Elise Hardy is Purdue January "Featured Young Alumni"
- Measuring the Motion-Mind Meld by HK Associate Professor, Laura Claxton featured in Life 360
- HK Summer Newsletter 2016
- HK Professor Larry Leverenz and the Purdue Neurotrauma Group received the 2016 Bernie Flowers Award for Outstanding Contribution to Amateur Football from the National Football Foundation.
- Hollywood’s Concussion tells 2005 tale of CTE discovery in football players.Purdue’s Neurotrauma Group researchers are working to make contact sports safer.
- Scientific American: Helmet Sensors Reveal the Real Impact of Head Injuries