Faculty Mentors in MPH Program
The following is a listing of our MPH Faculty and a brief overview of their research interests. Click on their name to access their full faculty profile page.
- Randy Black - eating disorders (among athletes and priority populations); public health service delivery models; social marketing
- Gerry Hyner - health promotion and disease control; computerized health risk
- Roseann Lyle - community physical activity interventions; gerontology; women’s health
- Frank Snyder - prevention of youth health risk behaviors, positive youth development, design and evaluation of school- and community-based interventions, health promotion and behavior theory, quantitative methods in the social and behavioral sciences
- Lane Yahiro - practicum director