Faculty Mentors in MPH Program
The following is a listing of our MPH Faculty and a brief overview of their research interests. Click on their name to access their full faculty profile page.
- Randy Black - eating disorders (among athletes and priority populations); public health service delivery models; social marketing
- Haslyn Hunte - public health; racial/ethnic disparities in health and health care; psychosocial stress and health; discrimination and health
- Gerry Hyner - health promotion and disease control; computerized health risk
- Roseann Lyle - community physical activity interventions; gerontology; women’s health
- Lane Yahiro - practicum director