Advising & Planning
Students may enter one of the HDFS majors as a beginning freshman or may change to an HDFS major from another program, provided CODO requirements are met. If you are interested in changing to one of the HDFS majors, please go to www.purdue.edu/hhs/codo.
Your academic advisor will help you explore personal, academic, and career goals including questions concerning your major, academic programs, graduation requirements, and University regulations. Additionally, you will discuss registration and course selection for each semester with your advisor.
For information regarding majors in HDFS, contact:
Karen Hickman, M.S.
HDFS Undergraduate Advising Coordinator
Office: MTHW 118D
Phone: (765) 494-8533
Current HDFS students may schedule an appointment online. Click on: Online appointment calendar
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS
- Academic Help
- Academic Probation
- Change of Degree Objective (CODO)
- Distance Education (online courses)
- Introductory Experiential Learning Component (IELC Paperwork) [PDF file]
- Major Requirements and Plans of Study
- Minors and Certificates
- Readmission Procedures
- Schedule Revision Calendars
- Textbook List
- Transfer Credit and Credit Evaluation