Raising Healthy Eaters
connect with your county educator about this program
The curriculum, created by University of Wisconsin-Extension, and taught by trained local Purdue Extension educators, uses facilitated dialogue and takes a learner-centered approach. The program is for parents and providers of young children who want happy, healthy children and enjoyable mealtimes.
- Helping children and themselves to develop healthy eating habits
- Introducing new foods to children
- Dealing with choosy eaters
- Managing challenging mealtime situations
- Preparing quick and easy meals