Pregnancy and Parenting Education of Adolescents
connect with your county educator about this program
Program Mission:Purdue’s Moms Together Program provides a safe atmosphere where young pregnant or parenting mothers (ages 14-24) can share experiences and access parenting programming and resources. Participants share experiences and support one another to gain the self-confidence needed to be the best mother they can be.
Program Goals:The goals of the PPEATE Program include:
- Strengthen the infrastructure to assist pregnant and parenting teens.
- Increase the ability of pregnant adolescents to have a healthy, term baby.
- Increase the likelihood that parenting adolescents will be a strong, informed role model for their children.
- Increase the awareness of available resources for pregnant and parenting adolescents.
- Increase the resources needed for communities to best serve pregnant and parenting adolescents.