Adult Children, Aging Parents: Conversations Between Generations
connect with your county educator about this program
The parent-child relationship is one of the strongest and most influential we experience.
All components of this curriculum are designed to help family members ask essential questions about, and plan for some of the changing needs of later life.
Session topics include:
- Lifetime Relationships: Changes for Adult
- Children and Their Aging Parents
- Tools for Talking: Strengthening Later-Life Relationships
- Housing Choices: Thinking About Changing Needs
- Matters of Life and Death: Talking About
- Advance Directives
- Who Really Pays for Long-Term Care? Family
- Dilemmas and Decisions
- Where is it When you Need it? Organizing Records and Documents
- Talking About Legal Decisions in Later-Life Families