Fall 2013 Registration Tips
- TIME-TICKETS are opened for Open Registration. All TIME-TICKET information is on Indiana/West Lafayette time (Eastern time zone).
- Your PIN# is saved in myPurdue after you enter it the first time.
- Fall Only Courses: CSR 100, 120, 220, 222, 328, 406; AGEC 425
- New Class: CSR 200, Professional Development in Consumer Science ~ Credit Hours: 1.00. Professional Development is a required course that will provide the necessary techniques to manage job search skills and career development for both current and future professional needs. The covered topics will expose students to on-campus resources, opportunities to gain key networking skills, and establish their professional identity to better prepare students for the current job market. Typically offered Fall Spring. Required for all NEW students and CODOs who BEGIN in CSR effective Summer 2013.
- If you are studying abroad in Fall 2013, you will enter a "SA" course number for your program. This requires an override by the Study Abroad office.
- Wait Listing ended Friday, August 16th. You may begin requesting CLOSED section overrides from Schedule Deputies of the department in which the class resides.
- New Course Option for COM Minors: COM 491, Introduction to Health Communication counts as a Column II course. See the description.