Selling and Sales Management
Professional selling is one of the fastest growing segments in business, creating a strong demand for technically sophisticated and professional sales experts. You'll develop strong skills in communication, consumer behavior, customer relations, sales management, business, and marketing.
- Account manager, account representative
- Customer relationship manager
- Marketing director or manager
- Sales director or manager
In many corporations, selling is the first step up the ladder to middle- and upper-level management.
- Perform an internship or field experience in locations such as your hometown, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Dallas, and Indianapolis.
- Shadow a salesperson for a day and role-play sales presentations in a classroom setting.
- Become active in professional selling activities on a national level by joining Purdue's chapter of Phi Sigma Epsilon, a national fraternity for sales and marketing management.
- Consumer behavior
- Customer relations management
- Leadership strategies
- Organizational leadership
- Professional selling
- Sales management
- Complete list of CSR courses and descriptions