Spring 2014 Registration
Students MUST meet with their assigned advisor in order to get their Registration PIN number. If you are in the process of CODOing into CSR, you need to meet with your current advisor to obtain your Registration PIN number. You will also want to meet with a CSR advisor to discuss your class schedule.
You will enter your schedule into myPurdue during your "TIME-TICKET" (a 5 1/2 day time frame). If you do not meet with your advisor PRIOR to your TIME-TICKET you will not be able to enter your schedule until OPEN REGISTRATION on November 25, 2013.
Spring 2014 Course Notes & Updates
- Spring Only Courses (not offered in fall) include: CSR 215, 215lab, 221, 223, 255, 309, 327, 423; AGEC 456; AD 227
- CSR 406 will be offered in the spring.
- FS 470, Wine Appreciation will no longer be offered in the spring. It is only being taught in the fall semester.
- We anticipate the following CSR courses will be taught in Summer 2014:
- CSR 315, Relationship Selling ~ Maymester (in a classroom)
- CSR 331, Consumer Behavior (probably online)
- CSR 342, Personal Finance ~ Maymester (in a classroom)
- CSR 342, Personal Finance ~ Module 2&3 (online)
- CSR 415, Sales Force Management ~ Module 2 (tentatively online)
- CSR 418, Capston Sales Course ~ Maymester (in a classroom)
Spring 2014 Internship Syllabus Meetings
If you are completing your required internship/work experience during the SPRING 2014 semester, you will need to add the following course to your schedule and attend one required syllabus meeting. Note: you do not have to have your job/internship secured at the time of the meeting!
Apparel Design & Technology (CSR 322)
~ No scheduled meeting: meet with Susan Owens individually (usually discussed in CSR 255).
Financial Counseling & Planning (CSR 480)
~ Thursday, January 16th @ 1:30pm in MTHW 322
~ Friday, January 17th @ 2:30pm in MTHW 322
Retail Management (CSR 300)
~ Thursday, January 16th @ 9:30am in MTHW 322
~ Friday, January 17th @ 10:30am in MTHW 322
Selling & Sales Management (CSR 307)
~ Thursday, January 16th @ 3:30pm in MTHW 322
~ Friday, January 17th @ 1:30pm in MTHW 322
2013 Outstanding Seniors
We are excited to announce the 2013 Outstanding Seniors in Consumer Science! Take a look at the accomplishments of these students in CSR.
This NEW degree audit/planning tool will be available on your myPurdue student portal in Spring '13. This tool will provide many features to plan your academic coursework with your advisor such as:
- Track completed, in progress, and remaining/future coursework
- Show a 'what-if' scenario to assist you with CODO decisions
- Calculate the GPA needed to achieve a specific goal