Consumer Science 2013 News
- Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te'o told the truth in Katie Couric interview, facial expert Dr. Chris Kowal says
- Dr. Meghan Norris one of five to receive 2013 Service Learning Faculty Development Grant
- HHS announces the appointment of Tom Templin as Interim Head of the Department of Consumer Science
- Survey: Americans struggling to make ends meet
- CSR 600 students take to the streets with the goal of increasing financial literacy
- 2013 CSR Career Conference employer registration now open!
- CSR is now on Twitter and Facebook - Follow us Today!
- Dr. David Evans and Purdue lead America Saves Week in Indiana
- Dr. Acharya is part of a Purdue-India Engagement program multi-disciplinary team going to India to investigate water and health issues
- Professor Feinberg: Super bowl commercials still cost a ton and don't add up
- Apparel Design & Technology students, Katie Azzi and Paige Tomfohrde, featured in Purdue's "5 Students Who..."
- Tobii eye-tracker recognized among cutting edge scientific machines used in HHS
- Students strut their stuff in fashion show
- CSR students win multiple awards at the Pi Sigma Epsilon National Convention in San Diego
- Hyemi Lee, doctoral student in CSR, wins 1st place for her poster titled, "Improving Women's Financial Literacy" in the Academic Community Engagement Poster Presentation
- Students compete for cash prizes and job interview in spring sales competition
- Apparel design labs featured in Purdue Today