Consumer Science 2013 News
- Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te'o told the truth in Katie Couric interview, facial expert Dr. Chris Kowal says
- Dr. Meghan Norris one of five to receive 2013 Service Learning Faculty Development Grant
- HHS announces the appointment of Tom Templin as Interim Head of the Department of Consumer Science
- Survey: Americans struggling to make ends meet
- CSR 600 students take to the streets with the goal of increasing financial literacy
- 2013 CSR Career Conference employer registration now open!
- CSR is now on Twitter and Facebook - Follow us Today!
- Dr. David Evans and Purdue lead America Saves Week in Indiana
- Dr. Acharya is part of a Purdue-India Engagement program multi-disciplinary team going to India to investigate water and health issues
- Professor Feinberg: Super bowl commercials still cost a ton and don't add up
- Apparel Design & Technology students, Katie Azzi and Paige Tomfohrde, featured in Purdue's "5 Students Who..."
- Tobii eye-tracker recognized among cutting edge scientific machines used in HHS
- Students strut their stuff in fashion show
- CSR students win multiple awards at the Pi Sigma Epsilon National Convention in San Diego
- Hyemi Lee, doctoral student in CSR, wins 1st place for her poster titled, "Improving Women's Financial Literacy" in the Academic Community Engagement Poster Presentation
- Students compete for cash prizes and job interview in spring sales competition
- Apparel design labs featured in Purdue Today
- Selling and Sales Management alumni, Kevin Kirby, featured in Forbes article
- Center for Professional Selling plans fall workshop, competitions
- Center for Professional Selling holds first sales competition of the fall
- Date set for the 2014 PFA Fashion Show
- Purdue expert: Holiday retail sales likely to lag behind last year
- Four undergraduates, Runkang Hu, Margaret "Stacy" Gudas, Melissa Brindise, and Ang Cao, working with Professor Meghan Norris are published in JPUR
- Purdue expert: Economy's influence on holiday shopping
- Professor Feinberg: Black Friday isn't just for November
- Professor Ron Laschever is featured discussing ceo compensation
- Professor Feinberg: Retailers dealing with 'showrooming'
- CSR 323: Visual Merchandising students "Boiler Up!' after an applied educational visit to Lafayette's local Kohl's Department Store
- PU Financial Counseling & Planning program named one of "30 Great Schools for Financial Planning"
- Purdue University joins Smart Grid Consumer Collaborative
- Selling & Sales Management students Matt Cooley and Kyle Cyr place in top 10 at RBI National Sales Challenge
- Black Friday remains popular tradition