Support for the Department of Consumer Science plays a critical role in our progress and continuing success. Regardless of the size, donor gifts enrich student learning, enhance faculty research, and increase CSR's competitive edge to attract the best students and faculty.
People contribute financially to CSR for a variety of reasons and every gift is important.
Please consider supporting one or more of our funding priorities:
- Unrestricted Support: Examples of how unrestricted support might be utilized include technology upgrades for classrooms and research purposes, enhancements to departmental displays, recruitment activities and other important events and projects in the department.
- Undergraduate Student Support: Scholarships, research stipends, summer research internships and study abroad
- Faculty Support: Research funding and support and named professorships
- Graduate Student Support: Summer research internships, research funding and support and fellowships
- Apparel Design & Technology: Sewing laboratory upgrades and additions and dress form replacements
- Financial Counseling & Planning: Support for students and faculty to make corporate site visits and to attend annual association meetings.
- Retail Management: Support for students and faculty to make corporate site visits and to attend annual association meetings.
- Selling & Sales Management: Sales competition support for travel and participation fees